Full Stack Developer
At Facility Management Planners (FMP), we design and implement evolutionary solutions for physical and virtual convergence, allowing for workplaces to be more comfortable, sustainable, and engaging. We are seeking a Client Solutions Manager to become an integral part of our team!
- Interacts with Project Managers and other support staff to determine needs of application modifications or enhancements
- Develops and executes comprehensive test plans to validate that program are working properly
- Writes test cases that address all possible scenarios based on technical requirements
- Carries out the debugging and troubleshooting of the customizations, records the results and identifies possible problems in the application
- Understand, write and maintain SQL Database queries
- Adheres to company attendance standards and can be flexible to meet project deadlines
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong knowledge of the techniques and methodology of programming
- Ability to work under pressure
- Relational Database knowledge
- A minimum of two (2) years of programming experience
- A minimum of one (1) year of database experience including database tools
- A minimum of one (1) year using Object Oriented Programming
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a diploma from a computer school accredited by the National Association of Trade and Technical Schools
- At least two years of technical experience while working in a team environment.
- Experience with UNIX and/or GIT
- Data Visualization Software: Tableau, Power BI
About the Company
Facility Management Planners (FMP) provides enterprise consulting solutions for our clients to manage the entire lifecycle of their real estate and infrastructure assets. Our goal is to help customers bring Human Resources, Real Estate and Technology resources together to create engaging places designed to attract and retain top talent and improve workplace wellness, utilization and productivity.
We have a team-oriented, collaborative and flexible atmosphere. Our staff is comprised of professionals with expertise in architecture, interior design, facility management, information systems and software development. We have a creative, innovative environment and you will have an opportunity to contribute immediately to our team. We enjoy working hard and thriving in a deadline-oriented atmosphere, but we also make time to relax and enjoy time together outside of the office.
In addition to our great working environment, we offer the opportunity for growth, competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K match, vacation days and more.
FMP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.